terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

Robert Kiyosaki - notícias para a ALVO!

Dear Ricardo Augusto Smart,

The rules of money have changed and it’s time for you to get smart with your money! The old rules said go to school, get a good job, work hard, get out of debt and save in a portfolio of well-diversified mutual funds. With the economy in recession and constant turmoil, people who followed the old rules are facing foreclosure and wondering why they can’t seem to stay afloat financially. What happened is that the rules of money changed and they didn’t have a high enough financial IQ to keep up.
How high is your financial IQ?
A while ago you signed up to learn about my Rich Dad Coaching program, but you decided not to move forward. I’d like to ask you why? I know the value of working with a coach. My rich dad was my first coach and he worked with me for more than 30 years. I still have many coaches that help me with all aspects of my business and life. Why do I have coaches? Because they help me win and I want to win at everything that matters.
The reason I created Rich Dad Coaching is because I want you to have the benefit of working one-on-one with a certified coach who will teach you, hold you accountable, and help you reach success you never thought possible. There was a reason why you signed up to learn about my programs. Does that reason still exist? My guess is that it’s probably even stronger now than before.
If you are serious about becoming financially secure, call 1-800-240-0434, ext. 1081 today to get started working with your own certified Rich Dad Coach. Don’t put it off any longer.


Robert Kiyosaki

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário